HR Executive at Swedium Global Services AB
Views:1318 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
5G/LTE Modem Development Engineer (7-18 yrs)
- Analyze requirements and trends in industry relevant for the LTE-A and 5G modem architecture
- In cooperation with product development and system engineering teams develop hardware and software architectures for 5G and multimode modem functionality.
- Analyzing and setting requirements for 5G and multimodem functionality, including inter-RAT, DSDS/DSDA, RF coexistence with e.g. Wifi
- Work in close cooperation with our standardization organizations and the algorithm research teams
- Identify issues and drive solutions
Targeted experience and skills :
- To be successful in this role the candidate should have at least 10 years of background in modem system development and design
- An MSc degree or higher in computer science or electrical engineering in wireless communication is required
- As we are a global company the candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing. Some business travels a few times per year is expected. Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well as ability to work independently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.