HR Executive at Swedium Global Services AB
Views:1310 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
5G/LTE Modem Development Engineer (7-18 yrs)
- Analyze requirements and trends in industry relevant for the LTE-A and 5G modem architecture
- In cooperation with product development and system engineering teams develop hardware and software architectures for 5G and multimode modem functionality.
- Analyzing and setting requirements for 5G and multimodem functionality, including inter-RAT, DSDS/DSDA, RF coexistence with e.g. Wifi
- Work in close cooperation with our standardization organizations and the algorithm research teams
- Identify issues and drive solutions
Targeted experience and skills :
- To be successful in this role the candidate should have at least 10 years of background in modem system development and design
- An MSc degree or higher in computer science or electrical engineering in wireless communication is required
- As we are a global company the candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing. Some business travels a few times per year is expected. Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well as ability to work independently.