Head - People Operations at 42hertz
Views:103 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
42hertz - Tech Lead - Full Stack Development (5-8 yrs)
- Advanced knowledge of JAVA/C++ and related frameworks like Spring and QT
- Must have handled multiple stacks across both frontend and backend
- Experience designing and implementing large scale micro-services based applications
- Advanced knowledge of data structures and design patterns
- REST API and micro-service architecture
- Expert in designing systems for scalability
- Full-stack project life-cycle management
- Experience in web and mobile app development
- Knowhow of container platforms like docker, kubernetes and cloud foundry
PROJECT MANAGEMENT :
- Experience working with a large collaborative team
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior stack-holders and manage conflicts
- Ability to manage agile development model
- Hands-on approach in problem-solving
- Good organization skills using popular project management tools like JIRA, Slack, Trello, Bugzilla etc.
- Manage repositories like Github, BitBucket
- Release management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, Master's degree preferred
- 5-8 years full-stack development experience preferably in large enterprises
ABOUT 42HERTZ :
42hertz is a technology company that was founded by seasoned engineers and managers from world-class companies like Microsoft, Citigroup, and Amazon. We take up niche and hard to solve technology problems of the biggest Fortune-100 companies.
At 42hertz, we follow a startup like culture and a flat organization structure. We are a bunch of passionate technologists who like to make an impact on business with our innovative solutions.
Our solutions have helped Formula One teams win races, global retailers manage millions of customers, sports teams manage their franchises, and much more.
The products development group of 42hertz is working on the next-gen version of one of the largest enterprise communication and collaboration platform used by most of the Fortune 500 companies. You will be leading a team of talented engineers to build a large scale micro-service based systems that simultaneously support millions of users across the world for real-time collaboration. You will be working alongside one of the smartest architects and technologists in the industry.