HR at 42hertz Software India Pvt Ltd
Views:764 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:275
42hertz Software - Full Stack Developer - Java/Python (3-6 yrs)
Position: Full Stack Developer
About us :
At 42hertz, we are passionate about solving hard technology problems. We transform enterprises by providing solutions leveraging data and technology. Our solutions have helped Formula One teams win races, helped global retailers manage millions of customers, sports teams manage their franchises, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
The Role :
- Come be a part of a team that is working on cutting edge software architecture, design, implementation and deployment of cloud collaboration platforms.
- You have the opportunity to work with a group of young and dynamic developers and product owners to scope, develop and deliver on building the next generation of cloud-based collaboration applications for enterprises.
- As a developer you will work on the latest in cloud-based software and responsible for building cloud collaboration services across web, mobile and desktop.
- We are looking for passionate, self-motivated and energetic software developers that thrive on delivering enterprise-grade cloud software.
- You will work with cross-functional teams to deliver key capabilities that will unlock large deployments for cloud collaboration services across Fortune 500 companies.
- Your focus on innovation, quality, teamwork and continual improvement will make you a great fit for our team.
What we value :
- Bachelor's or higher degree with at least 3 years of experience as Full Stack Developer
- Solid experience in Java programming and building REST APIs
- Working knowledge of SQL and noSQL database technologies
- Good working knowledge of cloud security and web security
- Demonstrated ability to put the needs of the team first, with a focus on team performance and development
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
- Motivated self-starter, who is highly results driven, takes enormous pride in work & demonstrates a high degree of enthusiasm for engineering excellence & ongoing self-development.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have worked in Python or Node JS or GO