HR at 42hertz Software India Pvt Ltd
Views:805 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
42hertz - Mobile Application Developer - Android/iOS Platforms (3-6 yrs)
Position: Mobile Application Developer
About us :
At 42hertz, we're passionate about solving hard technology problems. We transform enterprises by providing solutions leveraging data and technology. Our solutions have helped Formula One teams win races, helped global retailers manage millions of customers, sports teams manage their franchises, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
The role :
- Come be a part of a team that is working on cutting edge software architecture, design, implementation and deployment of cloud collaboration platforms.
- You have the opportunity to work with a group of young and dynamic developers and product owners to scope, develop and deliver on building the next generation of cloud-based collaboration applications for enterprises.
- As a developer you will work on the latest in cloud-based software and responsible for building cloud collaboration services across web, mobile and desktop.
- We are looking for passionate, self-motivated and energetic software developers that thrive on delivering enterprise-grade cloud software.
- You will work with cross-functional teams to deliver key capabilities that will unlock large deployments for cloud collaboration services across Fortune 500 companies.
- Your focus on innovation, quality, teamwork and continual improvement will make you a great fit for our team.
- Design, develop, own, and maintain large areas of mobile codebase along with the web components the app relies on.
- You will own features that span the entire technology stack: from the front-end web interface, to backend infrastructure, to mobile app. Integrate third-party APIs from various platform vendors (Google, Apple, and Microsoft) that will be used by mobile and desktop apps on all platforms.
What we value :
- You have experience writing professional production code, with 3+ years of native Android/ iOS app development experience.
- You have experience shipping one or more mobile apps that is currently available on the Google Play Store/ Apple App Store (please provide links when applying).
- You have experience working with large scale web applications using a modern framework.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You aren't afraid of rolling your sleeves up and working in all layers of the stack.
Added experience :
- Experience developing native Windows and macOS applications
- Experience developing cross platform applications (React Native, Cordova, Flutter, etc.)
- Familiarity with networking protocols or MDM/EMM solutions