Head - People Operations at 42hertz
Views:512 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
42hertz - BackEnd Developer - Java/Spring/RestAPI (2-6 yrs)
About us :
At 42hertz, we're passionate about solving hard technology problems. We transform enterprises by providing solutions leveraging data and technology.
Our solutions have helped Formula One teams win races, helped global retailers manage millions of customers, sports teams manage their franchises, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
The Role :
We are working on the next-gen version of one of the largest enterprise communication and collaboration platform used by most of the Fortune 500 companies. You will be one of the critical members of the engineering team. You'll be able to firsthand experience how large scale micro-service based systems are implemented that simultaneous support millions of users across the world for real-time collaboration.
Primarily skills required for this position :
- Working knowledge of JAVA and Spring Framework
- Data structures, Design Patterns, and Exception Handling
- REST API and micro-service architecture
- Independent problem solver
- Experience working with a large collaborative team
- Ability to work in an agile development model
- Ability to write JUnit test case
- Knowhow of popular coding standards
- Ability to write good design and implementation specs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-6 years back-end development experience preferably in large enterprises
- Excellent ability to read and write good English