Recruiter at 247.ai
Views:433 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
7.ai - Senior Software Engineer - ASP/.Net/C# (5-8 yrs)
About the Position :
- The Sr. Software Engineer will be a software development member of the global Information Systems team driving the development of various application deployments in the enterprise. A computer science or related degree, 5+ years in software development, ability to own software solutions related to application development from start to end, capability to learn new technologies and processes, and good communication skills are vital to your success.
- As a Sr. Software Engineer at 7, you will apply computer science and engineering skills to the development of applications. You will be part of a team of senior software industry veterans, and, through clear thinking and hard work, should achieve much success while contributing to tools, applications and libraries.
Job Description :
- We are seeking a highly skilled Senior ASP.NET/C# developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems that improve clinical outcomes and increase staff productivity and financial performance.
- Build new systems with .NET 4.0/4.5/ ASP.NET / C#.NET / SQL Server 2012/MySql 5.0/ WCF /Web API/Entity Framework.
- Expertise in MVC/MVVM Architecture, REST, Ajax, LINQ, RAZOR
- Knowledge in LINQ/Lamda Exp/REST/JSON/XML Services
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Knowledge on Team Foundation Server/SVN Source Control
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
Skills/Attributes Required :
- 5 Yrs. - 6 Yrs. experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus).
- Strong thought leadership skills in evaluating software solutions, following Microsoft's best practices in architectural design and applying design patterns.
- Three (+) years experience with ASP.NET/C#.NET.
- Two (+) years working with SQL Server (2010/2012 preferred)/MySQL.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 4.0/4.5 Framework, including Visual Studio 2012 or above, C#, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services / Web API, and ADO.NET/Entity Framework 4.0.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2012/MySQL stored procedures.
- Experience with JQuery /Angular JS / Node JS or similar technologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus