Recruiter at 247.ai
Views:574 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
7.ai - Assistant Manager - Server Management Group (8-12 yrs)
JOB Location : Bangalore & also rotational shift
Minimum 8 - 12 years relevant experience
Statement of purpose :
- To Design, plan and implement servers and to ensure consistent performance maximizing Uptime.
- To ensure that there is 24x7 support from the Server Management Group.
Summary of essential job functions :
1. Server resource planning and implementation plan without any downtime and ensure that there is 100% uptime of all servers in the organization.
2. Site-to-site migration/movements of servers for all the domains which can be globalized and managed centrally from one of the head quarters.
3. Handling any new projects/migration allocated by the supervisor and manage the server team resources with maximum utilization
4. Checking and approving the Daily task tracker, attendance tracker, Change Requests and Change Management.
Minimum requirements (Education Qualification & Work Experience) :
- Preferably Master's Degree or a Bachelor's degree in Computers Science or Electronics- & Telecommunication
- Any management related certification would be an added advantage or any other technical certification.
Competency Requirements : [Technical & Behavioral]
- Must have the expertise on team management with the technical knowledge related to servers and networks.
- Implementation of automated systems and administrative tools to minimize manpower and resources with the best available competing technologies.
- Get the team to merge and work with any other department incase of any joint venture.
Job Responsibilities :
- Expertise in server infrastructure for Asterisk Open Source deployment, DNS, DHCP.
- Exposure to office 365, VMware, Proxy Server, Backups, Bluecoat
- Troubleshooting of Windows, Hardware Networking, DNS, Terminal Services
- Installing Configuring Active Directory Creating Users and Maintenance
- Managing Group Policy
- Configure PDC, ADC and RODC
- Microsoft Outlook, Managed Network Services
- VPN, Performance Management
- Server installing & Configuring
- Follow the process and change requests/change management as per the SLA.
- Preparing shift schedule and resource planning for 24x7 support by weekly.
- Planning up for any immediate production upgrade or ramp-up requirements
- Weekly by meeting with the team for any new requirements/projects/migration
- KRA for team for every quarterly performance and annual appraisal.
- Server/security audit preparations for any external client audits and internal audits.
- Planning and designing of movement/migration of server related to OS and application to a new hardware.
- Checking and approving the Daily task tracker, attendance tracker, Change Requests and Change Management.
- Defining SMG related process for any activity.
- Attend training/seminars to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Handling any new program server policies or server / services requirement to suggest the engineers and guide them for a new implementation.
- Managing the shift and ensure that the escalation are closed as per the SLA
- Ensure that all the servers are with the proper redundancy with the RAID configuration.
- Auditing the process documents logs, backup logs, antivirus logs of all the servers
- Planning Sizing and implementation of server infrastructure.