HR Manager at 159 Solutions
Views:1558 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
159 Solutions - Associate Consultant - DWH/BI (3-6 yrs)
Do you think working for a rapidly growing consulting organization is intriguing?
Do you like solving new and challenging problems every day?
Do you know the third, fourth and fifth decimal place for?
Are you excited by new technology and big data applications?
If you answered - YES- to the above questions, read on :
- 159 Solutions was founded to solve a key gap among life science analytics providers - lack of business context. Unlike larger firms that provide limited engagement of senior members, we model our teams in a way that allows our partners to be staffed on projects.
- We are focused on Life Sciences - specifically Oncology and Specialty therapeutics and devices that allow us to build deep expertise to make a difference to our clients. As the newly acquired consulting arm of IQVIA, 159 Solutions continues to expand its services including technology services like data warehousing and reporting.
- We are looking for a Technology Associate Consultant in Pune, India who will thrive on the challenge of developing and delivering Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions. The candidate will work closely with our US team members, India consultants, internal analysts and vendors to create solutions that help make a difference to our clients. The associate consultant will also play an integral role in establishing 159's capabilities in this space.
Job description :
Associate Consultants will have the opportunity to :
- Build a team with skills in ETL, reporting, MDM and ad-hoc analytics support
- Build technical solutions using latest open source and cloud based technologies
- Work closely with offshore consultant, onshore team and client's business and IT teams to gather project requirements
- Assist overall project execution from India - starting from project planning, team formation system design and development, testing, UAT and deployment
- Build demos and POCs in support of business development for new and existing clients
- Prepare project documents and PowerPoint presentations for client communication
- Conduct training sessions to train associates and help shape their growth
- Support 159 leadership team in strategizing and planning growth in this space
- The position is expected to work at least 40 hours per week, and distribute work as per the tasks assigned. Here's an approximate breakout of time spent on different tasks:
- Designing, analyzing and documenting high impact technical solutions - 20%
- Implementing technical solutions for client needs - 25%
- Mentoring Junior associates and associate consultants - 25%
- Internal initiatives - includes building a team with DWH/BI skills and improving 159's capabilities- 10%
- Enhance own and team's understanding of client's business - 10%
- Consulting is a fast-paced environment, and the candidate will be open to learning new skills quickly and deliver work under tight timelines. The candidate needs to be flexible working with multiple clients and managing analysis to deliver high quality work.
- 159 solutions seeks candidates with strong technical, analytical, communication and project management skills. We welcome candidates with at least a bachelors in engineering/science:
- 3-6 years of prior work experience in leading implementation of Data Warehousing, MDM and BI projects
- 1-2 years of experience with Python/ Pyspark/ Hadoop and other open source ETL languages and platforms
- Comfort with working on AWS/Google/Snowflake and other cloud based platforms
- Exposure to BI and visualization tools like Tableau, Qlikview etc. will be a plus
- Ability to quickly learn and become an expert in new data sets in life sciences
- Strong interest to learn and experiment with new technologies, create quick POCs for clients
- High motivation, strong work-ethic and positive attitude while working under tight timelines
- Strong attention to detail, and focus on quality
- Good communication skills to effectively interact with 159 US team and clients through email, and phone
- Willingness to mentor associates and dedication to continuous learning
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.