Recruiter at Zycus Infotech Ltd
Views:1389 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UI Architect/UI Development Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Zycus is a leading global provider of Procurement related solutions. With more than 200 solution deployments among Global 1000 clients, we are a large 800+ and growing company with a physical presence in virtually every major region of the globe. We are the only company to stand out and emerge as the option to ERP players having a full suite of solutions for the procurement space. For more details please also visit our website www.zycus.com
Zycus is hiring UI Architect/UI Development Manager professional who has delivered rock solid software solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams.
Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, London, San Jose, Chicago, Atlanta, Princeton, Melbourne
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own and drive the design and development of Rich Internet Applications (RIA) across Zycus platform
- Evangelize and drive engineering best practices into the UI team
- Provide direction and technical expertise to engineering team members in design, development, roll out of the UI products and support
- Take complete ownership of the UI stack and manage the stake holders from delivery perspective
- Develop products using Agile software development life cycle
- Should be able to Identify resource requirements, do capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability
- Provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
- Identify technical debts and evangelize them with the product managers
- Must be proactive with extremely good analytical skills.
- Prior experience in managing dynamically evolving challenges and ability to prioritize the tasks quickly based on business needs
Experience : 7 - 14 yrs
Required Skills :
Technical Skills :
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN.
- Must have working knowledge of PHP, Code Igniter, NGinx/Apache on Linux and Windows.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Expert in Agile development methodologies
- Good understanding of user experience, usability and responsive web design
- Exposure to Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Possesses excellent problem solving skills and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies very quickly
- Expert in Secure UI coding practices and an understanding of OWASP guidelines
- Very innovative in thinking and go-getter in arriving at a solution to resolve complex user interface problems
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements
- Exposure to open source UI component libraries
Management Skills :
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams (both internal and external)
- Must have good time management and multitasking capabilities.
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes if required
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution
- Opportunity to lead a market leading global Procurement suite of products
- Being a part of Dynamic leadership team
- Attractive compensation, to say the least