Recruiter at Zycus Infotech Ltd
Views:1108 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus Infotech - PDM/Senior PDM/Tech Architect/Principal Architect - Java (8-14 yrs)
Java - PDM /Senior PDM /Java Tech Architect/Java Principal Architect
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Zycus is a leading global provider of Procurement related solutions. With more than 200 solution deployments among Global 1000 clients, we are a large 650+ and growing company with a physical presence in virtually every major region of the globe. We are the only company to stand out and emerge as the option to ERP players having a full suite of solutions for the procurement space. For more details please also visit our website www.zycus.com
Zycus is hiring Java - Product Development Manager/Senior PDM - Java /Java Tech Architect/Java Principal Architect professional who has delivered rock solid software solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams.
OFFICES : Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, London, San Jose, Chicago, Atlanta, Princeton, Melbourne
He / She would have :
- Hands-on development experience in Core Java and J2EE with proven expertise in writing application architecture and core design ground up with sound algorithmic thought process enabling bullet-proof application performance in terms of key drivers like security, load, scalability, etc.
- Technical ownership of an entire line of business or a horizontal platform.
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle with stringent needs on (i) time to market, and (ii) quality of product - functional and non-functional aspects
- Ownership of complex software architectures, operational metrics, and running the day to day operations of the business.
- Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
- Work closely with the peers and product managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
Definition of, and compliance with, a world-class build/release and configuration management process.
Roles & Responsibilities : (Java - Product Development Manager/Senior PDM - Java /Java Tech Architect/Java Principal Architect)
Experience : 8 - 14 yrs.
Product Development :
- To identify the technologies that would be used for the product.
- To recommend the development methodology and framework for the project.
- To provide the overall design and structure to the application.
- To ensure that the product is adequately defined.
- To ensures that the design is adequately documented.
- To establish design/coding guidelines and best practices. Drive usage of design patterns.
- To mentor developers for difficult tasks.
- To enforce compliance with coding guidelines using code reviews etc.
- To provide technical advice and guidance to the Tech Lead.
- To guide team is doing POCs and early risk assessments.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily configurable, deployable and secure in SaaS environment.
Leadership Abilities :
- Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time of the team members.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Should not hesitate to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
Product Release & Iteration Planning :
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule.
Skills and Technologies :
Versatile experience with delivering highly available services on multiple technology stacks in traditional data centres, public clouds, and private clouds.
Key skill-sets : Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, EJB3.0, JMS, JAX-RS/REST, JAX-WS, Web Services, Oracle, MSSQL, JSP-Servlets, AJAX, jQuery, Direct Web Remoting (DWR), Design Patterns, Technical Architecture, Object modelling, High Availability, Scalability, Algorithms, Data Structures, Dynamic Programming.
- Opportunity to lead a market leading global Procurement suite of products
- Being a part of Dynamic leadership team
- Attractive compensation, to say the least