Recruiter at Zycus Infotech Ltd
Views:1602 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zycus Infotech - Java Tech Lead - Spring/Hibernate/Webservices (5-8 yrs)
Java Tech Lead
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Zycus is a leading global provider of Procurement related solutions. With more than 200 solution deployments among Global 1000 clients, we are a large 650+ and growing company with a physical presence in virtually every major region of the globe. We are the only company to stand out and emerge as the option to ERP players having a full suite of solutions for the procurement space. For more details please also visit our website www.zycus.com
Zycus is hiring Java Tech Lead professional who has delivered rock solid software solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean and agile teams.
Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, London, San Jose, Chicago, Atlanta, Princeton, Melbourne
He / She would have :
hands-on development experience in Core Java and J2EE with proven expertise in writing application architecture and core design ground up with sound algorithmic thought process enabling bullet-proof application performance in terms of key drivers like security, load, scalability, etc.
Technical ownership of an entire line of business or a horizontal platform.
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle with stringent needs on (i) time to market, and (ii) quality of product - functional and non-functional aspects
- Ownership of complex software architectures, operational metrics, and running the day to day operations of the business.
- Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
- Work closely with the peers and product managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Definition of, and compliance with, a world-class build/release and configuration management process.
Roles & Responsibilities : Java Tech Lead
Experience : 5 - 8 yrs.
Skills and Experience Required :
- 5 to 8 yrs experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services).
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of 4-8 developers.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
Job Description :
Product Development :
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes / alternatives to meet Product development requirements and rolling them out the team.
- Should be able to build solution which is easily configurable, deployable and secure in SaaS environment.
Leadership Abilities :
- Should be able to optimize & effectively manage resources and time of the team members.
- Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- Should not hesitate to carry out healthy and constructive confrontation with team members, peers and managers for the benefit of Product.
Product Release & Iteration Planning :
- Responsible for planning product iterations & releasing iterations on schedule
Skills and Technologies :
- Versatile experience with delivering highly available services on multiple technology stacks in traditional data centres, public clouds, and private clouds.
Key skill-sets : Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, EJB3.0, JMS, JAX-RS/REST, JAX-WS, Web Services, Oracle, MSSQL, JSP-Servlets, AJAX, jQuery, Direct Web Remoting (DWR), Design Patterns, Technical Architecture, Object modelling, High Availability, Scalability, Algorithms, Data Structures, Dynamic Programming.
- Opportunity to lead a market leading global Procurement suite of products
- Being a part of Dynamic leadership team
- Attractive compensation, to say the least