HR Executive at ZS Associates
Views:1537 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
ZS Associates - Senior SaaS Software Support Engineer (3-7 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Software Development Group Overview- ZS software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions have helped sales executives know not guess how to determine the optimal structure of their sales force, how to optimally manage customer accounts, and how to design and operationalize a sales compensation model that will motivate sales people to perform at their highest level, among many other critical issues. Today, we have hundreds of customers and tens of thousands of end users who rely on our Javelin SaaS solutions to make critical decisions and manage operations with higher quality and efficiency. ZS software encompasses the firms deep expertise in sales and marketing, unique knowledge weve accumulated over nearly three decades. Based on industry best practices, our applications help clients markedly improve critical sales and marketing operations.
Job Description :
In this role you're a detective, a problem solver. You love a good puzzle. As an application support professional, your mission is to solve each case quickly and easily and create amazing experiences for every customer. You consult and partner with our customers and our internal ZS employees to diagnose and resolve their complex questions and issues. You listen, ask questions and make customers' technical issues yesterday's news.
You have strong analytical skills and the proven ability to research, analyze and determine the best course of action. You have excellent communications skills, including the ability to modify your style to obtain your customers' trust and confidence. You have solid background knowledge regarding relevant operating systems and troubleshooting hardware and software issues. And you stand out from the pack if you have prior technical support experience in a customer care center environment.
As a Senior Software Support Engineer, you will :
1. Assist our clients and client teams in questions about the functionality and configuration of our SaaS applications
2. Develop documentation and the Technical Support Knowledge Base to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution
3. Develop process and procedures to increase issues resolution by Level 1 Help Desk staff
4. Troubleshoot software related problems over the phone and remotely
5. Escalate issues to Operations and Development teams with reproducible test cases that replicate the problem
6. Identify the probable source of the problem, whether that is a software application component or a software or hardware problem within the IT infrastructure. Manage end user issue resolution through multiple internal and external teams.
DESIRED PROFILE :
ZS welcomes candidates with degrees in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or a related discipline. A demonstrated record of academic success and significant programming experience are required. We accept candidates with experience in any programming language as long as they have excellent programming skills.
Additionally, we seek individuals with the following qualifications :
- 3.5+ years of experience supporting web based applications, Windows servers and IIS Servers.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies is a Plus
- Bachelor's Degree in CS, EE, or related discipline with high academic achievement
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, and IIS
- Experience working with xml & config files, windows & web services
- Experience gathering software diagnostic data and process dumps
- Ability to analyze SQL traces and work with WinDbg is a plus
- Experience in Load Balancing and SLA Management
- Experience in troubleshooting various forms of software problems from the server to the client browser
- Ability to work methodically and analytically in a quantitative problem-solving environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, preferably with international exposure, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone and email.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
If the above opportunity suits you, please send me your updated CV & below mentioned details :
Total IT Experience :
Experience in Application Support/Software Support/L2 Support/L3 Support/Production Support :
Experience in IIS Server/Windows Server :
Experience/Willingness to work on .Net Technologies :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Ready to Relocate to Pune (Y/N) :
Offers in Hand :
Open to work in Rotational Shifts :
Education : UG -B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - Any Postgraduate, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
COMPANY PROFILE :
ZS Associates (www.zs.com) ZS is the world's largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions - from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in 22 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries
ZS' India Capability and Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations based in Pune and Gurgaon. Our teams work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver our sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support client projects based in North America, Europe and East Asia in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.