Careers at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group Company
Views:345 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UnitedHealth Group - Senior Software Engineer - Salesforce (4-8 yrs)
Discipline - Information Technology
Industry - Applications Development
Position Description :
It takes courage to find out how good you can be.
At Optum, we're using leading-edge technology to create the health care system of tomorrow. When you join us as a .Net Applications Developer, you'll become part of a team focused on innovation and change. You'll work a little harder. You'll aim a little higher. You'll expect more from yourself and others. And at the end of the day, you'll be doing a lot of good. Through a lot of inspired individuals, we are using technology to build a health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. We are looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed people like you.
As a .Net Applications Developer, you will be predominantly involved in developing business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You will be a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value. This is more than a challenging development role. This is high performance technology. Are you up for the challege- Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Design, implement and maintain .Net applications within all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and QA
- Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of .Net developed projects
- Provide technical support and consultation for .Net application and infrastructure questions
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced developers
- Grade 28 Technical Manager with strong SFDC technical in-depth.
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
Required Qualifications :
Minimum Education (fed from GSS) :
- 1+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 2+ years of experience working as a Salesforce developer
Preferred Qualifications :
Health care industry experience
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.