Careers at UnitedHealth Group
Views:547 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UnitedHealth Group - Senior Software Engineer - Microstrategy Administrator (4-10 yrs)
Discipline - Information Technology
Industry - Applications Development
Job Description :
Primary Responsibilities :
- Perform Micro Strategy security and administration for all internal and external users including the creation/modification of micro Strategy roles, LDAP groups, and user interface portals.
- Micro Strategy reporting/Configuration packages to be moved into staging/production environment.
- Implement patches and other day-to-day Micro Strategy content administration tasks including creating folders/reports/users and migrating reports/folders/users from Dev to QA to Production.
- Support all Micro Strategy configuration requirements for new clients and client database migrations including working with DBAs to set up and test new data sources used by micro Strategy, creating new Micro Strategy security roles, and setting up new user security and reporting interfaces for users.
- Assist internal and external clients with demos and troubleshoot problem reports.
- Hands on experience on upgrades, webserver issues.
- Hands on experience on Developer, Command Manager, Object Manager, License Manager.
- Hands on experience on Scan MD and SQL troubleshooting, report failures, project and Intelligence server level governing settings and their impacts.
No. of Openings - 1
Required Skills :
- Should have experience of atleast 4.5 years of IT experience
- Candidate should have atleast 3 years of Microstrategy admin tools in 9.2.1 and above versions
- Candidate should have sound knowledge in Microstrategy Enterprise Manager configuration
- Should have sound knowledge in Microstrategy object manager with all migration options
- Should have sound knowledge on command manager and should be able to automate the administration task with command manager scripts
- Should have sound knowledge in I-Server configuration
- Should have sound knowledge in handling metadata configuration
- Should have sound knowledge in project creation
- Should have good knowledge on project security management
- Experience in Microstrategy upgrade
- Should have sound knowledge on System manger
- Should have good knowledge in Report distribution service for dynamic subscription
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.