Careers at UnitedHealth Group
Views:888 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UnitedHealth Group - Project Lead - Tableau (8-10 yrs)
Discipline - Information Technology
Industry - Applications Development
Job Description :
- 8 to 10 years of Total IT Experience.
- At least 4 years in Tableau Architecture Design, Technical Specification Documents and Design Documents.
- Provide Infrastructure sizing, including hardware and software requirements plan.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Windows Server (2003/2008) & network technologies experience with Windows Active Directory for security Architecture.
- Installing and Configuring Tableau 10 and 9. Understanding Trusted Authentication, primary, worker nodes concepts.
- Implementing Kerberos Authentication in Tableau server.
- Experience in using Tabcmd and Tabadmin Utilities and how to use tabcmd to automate provisioning processes etc.
- Configuring SSL, SAML for Tableau in Cluster Environment.
- Experience in creating custom audit reports in Tableau.
- Understanding Trusted Authentication using wgserver ticket creation process.
- Understanding on how to activate and deactivate Tableau Server License using command line utility.
- Have proficient Database skills in Oracle, SQL Server and Teradata.
- R integration with Tableau in windows and UNIX environment.
- Ability to provide technical support to all team members during project execution.
- Advanced knowledge on reports performance optimization.
- Implement best practices in Tableau server.
- Experience in working with JAVA SCRIPT API in Tableau.
- Experience in implementing security features in Tableau server.
- Provide production support for new and existing Bi solutions. Resolve issues with reports and data identified by users.
- Design, Develop, and Implement visualizations for our business teams with advanced features available in Tableau desktop.
- Mentor and train skilled BI Developers from other technologies (Cognos expert learning Tableau).
- Experience with Big Data Technologies is a plus.
- Good Knowledge in SQL
- Good Data Analysis skills
- Good Visualization skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and Tableau and SQL debugging skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to clearly articulate solution alternatives.
- Candidate should possess leadership qualities including being proactive, thoughtful, thorough, decisive, and flexible, conducting themselves professionally and with integrity at all times.
No. of Openings - 1
Qualification : Minimum Graduate
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.