Careers at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group Company
Views:972 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UnitedHealth Group - Project Lead - Tableau (8-10 yrs)
Discipline - Information Technology
Industry - Applications Development
Job Description :
- 8 to 10 years of Total IT Experience.
- At least 4 years in Tableau Architecture Design, Technical Specification Documents and Design Documents.
- Provide Infrastructure sizing, including hardware and software requirements plan.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Windows Server (2003/2008) & network technologies experience with Windows Active Directory for security Architecture.
- Installing and Configuring Tableau 10 and 9. Understanding Trusted Authentication, primary, worker nodes concepts.
- Implementing Kerberos Authentication in Tableau server.
- Experience in using Tabcmd and Tabadmin Utilities and how to use tabcmd to automate provisioning processes etc.
- Configuring SSL, SAML for Tableau in Cluster Environment.
- Experience in creating custom audit reports in Tableau.
- Understanding Trusted Authentication using wgserver ticket creation process.
- Understanding on how to activate and deactivate Tableau Server License using command line utility.
- Have proficient Database skills in Oracle, SQL Server and Teradata.
- R integration with Tableau in windows and UNIX environment.
- Ability to provide technical support to all team members during project execution.
- Advanced knowledge on reports performance optimization.
- Implement best practices in Tableau server.
- Experience in working with JAVA SCRIPT API in Tableau.
- Experience in implementing security features in Tableau server.
- Provide production support for new and existing Bi solutions. Resolve issues with reports and data identified by users.
- Design, Develop, and Implement visualizations for our business teams with advanced features available in Tableau desktop.
- Mentor and train skilled BI Developers from other technologies (Cognos expert learning Tableau).
- Experience with Big Data Technologies is a plus.
- Good Knowledge in SQL
- Good Data Analysis skills
- Good Visualization skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and Tableau and SQL debugging skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to clearly articulate solution alternatives.
- Candidate should possess leadership qualities including being proactive, thoughtful, thorough, decisive, and flexible, conducting themselves professionally and with integrity at all times.
No. of Openings - 1
Qualification : Minimum Graduate
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.