Careers at Optum, a UnitedHealth Group Company
Views:903 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UnitedHealth Group - Business Analyst - ETL - Healthcare Domain (2-8 yrs)
Discipline - Business Operations
Industry - Business Analysis
Job Description :
- The purpose of these positions is to perform Data Analytics / Analysis for Business Leadership.
- These positions will perform analysis on Provider data specially in Medical Cost Management, Affordability, Utilization and Provider Performance, Scorecard, Care Gap etc. to provide insights to- Leaderships for decision making.
- These individuals will be responsible for analyzing large amounts of data to produce meaningful insight including Provider Performance Reports for- Business Owners
- Build weekly / monthly dashboards by pulling data from different data sources for Senior Management team:.
- Identify Cost and Margin Outliers
- Medical Cost Management
- Provider Performance Scorecard / Provider Profiling
- Provider Benchmarking
- HIMS (Hospital Information Management System),
- Revenue Management
- Risk Analytics
- Physician Experience
- Various utilization Reports and many more..
- Other Ad Hoc Dashboards
- Build various models to provide deeper insights in Provider area through Industry baseline / Benchmarking activity
No. of Openings : 1
We are looking for experience in :
- Provider data Analysis/Analytics (Hospital side,Pharmaceutical),Business Reporting BI side (Create ETL packages,SSIS), Visualization experience, Healthcare background(Mandatory).
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.