Careers at UnitedHealth Group
Views:367 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UnitedHealth Group - Business Analyst - ETL - Healthcare Domain (2-8 yrs)
Discipline - Business Operations
Industry - Business Analysis
Job Description :
- The purpose of these positions is to perform Data Analytics / Analysis for Business Leadership.
- These positions will perform analysis on Provider data specially in Medical Cost Management, Affordability, Utilization and Provider Performance, Scorecard, Care Gap etc. to provide insights to- Leaderships for decision making.
- These individuals will be responsible for analyzing large amounts of data to produce meaningful insight including Provider Performance Reports for- Business Owners
- Build weekly / monthly dashboards by pulling data from different data sources for Senior Management team:.
- Identify Cost and Margin Outliers
- Medical Cost Management
- Provider Performance Scorecard / Provider Profiling
- Provider Benchmarking
- HIMS (Hospital Information Management System),
- Revenue Management
- Risk Analytics
- Physician Experience
- Various utilization Reports and many more..
- Other Ad Hoc Dashboards
- Build various models to provide deeper insights in Provider area through Industry baseline / Benchmarking activity
No. of Openings : 1
We are looking for experience in :
- Provider data Analysis/Analytics (Hospital side,Pharmaceutical),Business Reporting BI side (Create ETL packages,SSIS), Visualization experience, Healthcare background(Mandatory).
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.