Talent Acquisition Specialist at Advanced
Views:167 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Pre-Silicon Functional Validation Engineer - RTL/UVM (4-6 yrs)
Develops Pre-Silicon functional validation tests to verify system will meet design requirements.
- Creates test plans for RTL validation, defining and running system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures for failing RTL tests.
- Analyzes and uses results to modify testing. In this position, you will be a member of the Pre-silicon validation team in the Cloud Platform Group (CPG), responsible for functional correctness of next generation of memory buffer/controller for high end server platforms.
Your responsibility will include but not be limited to :
- Validating designs at block or full-chip level by authoring validation plans, writing focus tests, creating templates defining coverage strategies, developing and analyzing coverage monitors, creating event injectors, writing architectural and micro-architectural correctness checkers, developing BFMs (Bus Functional Model), running functional simulations, and debugging failures.
- Maintaining and enhancing the validation infrastructure by creating new tools to support validation.
- Leading a small team of engineers through any of the above.
- Working in a very team-oriented environment and interacting with engineers from other design disciplines
Required Skills :
- Possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
- 4+ years of experience in the area of either hardware design or verification.
- 2+ years of pre-si verification work using a validation methodology such as UVM, Specman E, VMM, AVM.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.