Senior Technical Recruiter at Sabre
Views:1211 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Sabre - Full Stack Developer - Java/J2EE (5-8 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Software Development
Experience : 5 to 8 years
Role & Responsibilities :
- Designs and codes applications using advanced technology; envisioning system features and functionality throughout development life cycle
- Determining design methodologies and completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Assesses and recommends the best technical solutions for complex projects
- Creates new ideas in order to improve application performance and stability
- Controls quality of coding and implementation
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- May assist in support and development of application developers by providing advice and guidance.
- Work in the fast-paced environment
- Bring a passion to learn and the best development practices to the team
Must Have Skills :
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, SOA, and design patterns
- Expertise at development using Core Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP).
- Extensive experience in development of software using Spring technologies, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in development of RESTFUL Services.
- Extensive experience in development using React JS.
- Thorough understanding and should have extensively used XML, JSON, Log4j, HTML5/CSS.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle/MySql, SQL)
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/TestNG/Unit Testing and mocking tools
- Proven programming skills with strong computer science fundamentals
Good to have Skills :
- Good understanding of NoSQL.
- Good understanding of Couchbase.
- Experience in API documentation using tools like Swagger UI
- Experience in hospitality domain is a plus.