Director - Recruitment at RailYatri
Views:1349 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
RailYatri.in - Back End Engineer - Ruby on Rails (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Back End Engineer with experience in Ruby on Rails to join the engineering team. Experience working in systems handling payments is a plus. As a member of the team, you will deep-dive and work to enhance the current platform with third-party payment integrations.
At RailYatri, we- re working towards simplifying train journey experience for millions of people who travel daily by train in India. Over 20 million users served and counting, we are constantly taking on challenges in building an intelligent trip navigator for information and commerce needs of train travelers. We want to build solutions to these exciting problems that are scalable, performant, and elegant, and looking for extraordinary people to join us do just that!
What we're looking for :
- BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3-7 years of experience in development using ROR (Ruby on Rails)
- Expertise in using MySQL. Some exposure/ experience to MongoDB, Redis and Sphinx, NGinx will be a big plus
- Should be able to work on 3rd party API integrations.
- Solid understanding of the full product development life cycle
- An in-depth understanding of Object Oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in writing cross-browser and mobile code
- Experience with JSON Parsing and Web Services
- Working knowledge of WAMP/LAMP stack and open source software
- Experience in creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and ability to understand and coach/mentor others, show high level of ethics and team work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.