Osource - Application System Administrator - Windows IIS & Server (2-8 yrs)
Overall purpose of a job :
Application System Admin (Windows IIS & Servers)
Required Skill Set :
Candidate should have knowledge of following IT Task :
- Configure scheduled tasks and jobs.
- Dev OPS, scripting & automation tools.
- Install software components needed for .net applications to run.
- TFS application server management
- Manage and Administer Web Servers
- Install and configure Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Configure Web applications as per business requirements.
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Understanding of change and release management
- Familiarity with source Code and development IDEs
- Troubleshoot and optimize web sites.
- Ability to manage Web and application security
- Use various tools to collect information about performance issues.
- Manage and evaluate server and application logs, Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management
- Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy
- Creation and distribution of knowledge and information with other team members and the company
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Practical experience of Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility responsibilities may require
- Occasional, evening and weekend work
Competencies Required :
Graduate/Diploma, MCSA / MCSE, A+, N+
Education : MCA, M. tech, BCA, MCA, Bsc IT, GNIIT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.