Senior HR Executive at Prasha Solutions
Views:606 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Data Management - RDBMS/Tableau (5-10 yrs)
Work Experience :
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in Data Management and Automation across a variety of projects ranging from database design and implementation of complex and large databases, database optimization and automation
- Experience in managing reporting and dashboard development projects.
- Experience in handling client calls and client management independently.
- Experience of handling teams of 5- 10 individuals
- Exposure to data mining, predictive analytics will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- SQL Server, SQL, MS Excel/ VBA, MS Access.
- Project Management, Client Management.
- Exposure to Pig/ Hive, and statistical packages like SAS etc.
- Expert on RDBMS concepts.
- Knowledge of working across data file types like flat files, RDBMS files, MS Excel etc.
- Automation and reporting/ dashboard concepts.
- Knowledge of Big Data architecture concepts (HDFS, Map reduce etc.).
- Engineers / MCAs from good institutes or graduates, post graduates in mathematics /statistics / other science disciplines from top-tier universities
About The Role :
- Independently manage multiple projects of varying complexities, ensuring top notch quality and timeline adherence. Act as super PL on various projects aiding data management decisions for our blue chip client base
- Help multiple project teams organize and manage client data, design and implement database automation projects with RDBMS packages like SQL Server, MS Access, and MS Excel / VBA etc.
- Exposure to technologies in the Hadoop ecosystem (Pig and Hive specifically)
- Conduct sanity checks of client deliverables based on reasoning and past experience to ensure that deliverables are client ready.
People Management :
- Guide junior PLs and team members on understanding client objectives better and translate business questions into a database solution plans with associated priorities and constraints
- Help and guide team members on how to use and implement basic and advanced database automation, visualization techniques on various projects
- Act as a career guide/mentor for members of the group
- Provide timely feedback and write appraisals
Client Management :
Act as client lead and maintain client relationships; make independent key decisions related to client management
Be a part of deliverable discussions with clients over telephonic calls, and guide the project team on the next steps and way forward Initiatives
- Conduct training and develop training modules at an organizational level
- Help execute organizational responsibilities by playing an active role in the same (such as training, recruitment, process building, setting up teams, etc.)
- Active participation in the recruitment process of new joiners from various campuses as well as for lateral hires; develop questionnaire, conduct group discussions and undertake technical rounds of interviews for potential candidates in coordination with the HR team
- Engage in various organizational initiatives including new product development, portal management and ideating for new concepts at organization level to develop methodologies and standardize processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.