L&T Infotech - Business Technology Consultant - Hybris (10-20 yrs)
Required Skills :
- Strong Domain knowledge or expertise in respective functions
- Strong solution crafting, stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
- Ability to develop executive level relationships and interact with prospects
- Conducting scoping sessions to develop project scope, approach
- Consulting or implementation experience in respective functions
- Business analysis skills to drive and implement solutions and services aligned with business partners strategies
- Understand technology planning, implementation and impact on business
- Possess outstanding written and oral communication and persuasion skills
- Able to manage increasing levels of responsibilities and customer / partner relationship
Role & Responsibilities :
- Act as a solution expert for respective functional area.
- Engage with the customer teams and getting detailed requirements, conduct impact analysis and come up with right functional solution.
- Demonstrate success in leading and mentoring multi-cultural and cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of programs - Act as a leader within the company and as a responsible team member perform product demos
- Be an expert through market and competitive analysis and track IT industry trends in general
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives at one time.