L&T Infotech - Business Technology Consultant - Hybris (10-20 yrs)
Required Skills :
- Strong Domain knowledge or expertise in respective functions
- Strong solution crafting, stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
- Ability to develop executive level relationships and interact with prospects
- Conducting scoping sessions to develop project scope, approach
- Consulting or implementation experience in respective functions
- Business analysis skills to drive and implement solutions and services aligned with business partners strategies
- Understand technology planning, implementation and impact on business
- Possess outstanding written and oral communication and persuasion skills
- Able to manage increasing levels of responsibilities and customer / partner relationship
Role & Responsibilities :
- Act as a solution expert for respective functional area.
- Engage with the customer teams and getting detailed requirements, conduct impact analysis and come up with right functional solution.
- Demonstrate success in leading and mentoring multi-cultural and cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of programs - Act as a leader within the company and as a responsible team member perform product demos
- Be an expert through market and competitive analysis and track IT industry trends in general
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives at one time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.