Wireless LAN developer Jobs in Bangalore
1. Bachelor’s degree in CS/IT/EE and 5-10 years of experience in the area of platform software development.
2. Strong "C" and embedded programming and extremely strong debugging skills (using gdb, kdbg etc.)
3. Good knowledge of basic OS features like multi-threading, synchronization and memory management on Linux or Linux-like OSes.
4. Good knowledge of computer architecture and must have developed data path and control path software for enterprise / telecom networking products
5. Good understanding in developing embedded data-path features using Linux kernel network drivers like Ethernet and Wi-Fi, and Linux kernel network stack. Linux SMP experience is highly preferred.
Direct : +91-80-40205624
Mobile : +91- 9916268402
URL : www.cambio.co.in
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org