HR Consultant at Goomo
Views:4730 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
GOOMO - Developer/Senior Developer - .Net/C#/ASP (2-6 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- As a full stack developer you will be developing both front end and server side application logic. Work closely with other team members, leads, tech architects, QA team and product engineering managers and develop best in class products and features which meets various business requirements.
- Develop high performing back-end components which connects with other internal services and third-party systems over REST & SOAP interfaces, be responsible for integrating front-end elements to back end layer.
- Write clean, maintainable, efficient, robust, highly scalable, reusable, secure and high performing application components and services as per the required specifications. You will follow the best development practices covering TTD, CI/CD, secure development process, coding standards, documentation and methodologies such as Agile/Scrum/Kanban etc.
- Trouble shoots and identifies bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems, carry out RCA, quickly turn around fixes for production issues in 24x7 operating environment.
- Should be good at understanding the requirements at high level and obtain details and deliver assigned tasks with high quality within given time.
- Participate in R&D and adoption of new technologies, brainstorm on new features, actively participate in other organization wide activities and contribute to the overall growth of the business and its success.
Skills Required :
- Minimum 2+ of experience in development with very good knowledge and hands-on experience with developing .NET-based solutions on 3.5/4.0/4.5 frameworks.
- Expertise with stored procedures and user defined functions, database structures and ADO (Experience in Data modeling will be an added advantage)
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and cloud based scale out architecture. Working experience with open source software such as memcached, Redis, Nginix,. A good working knowledge of developing multi-tenant applications will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of relational databases MS SQL/PostgresSQL/MySQL, and working knowledge of NoSQL DB such as MongoDB.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(GIT,SVN), knowledge of CI/CD, knowledge of TDD/BDD, working experience with Agile methodology and fast iterative development cycles.
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding.
Personality Attributes / Traits
- A lot of passion for problem solving, programming, web-development and Ruby on Rails
- Should possess good communication capabilities. Should be a very good team player with a go getter attitude, results driven, adaptable, inspirational, organized and quality focused.
- Understanding of best standards, guidelines etc. and actually cares about adhering to them
- Ability to handle complex problems from design to execution and deliver in time bound manner under constraints.
Education & Experience :
BE/BTech with specialization in computer science. Candidates with other degree but with strong proven technical skills and working knowledge will also be considered.