IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:861 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DFT Design Engineer - SCAN/MBIST (6-13 yrs)
Designation : Senior/Staff Design Engineer
Job Description :
- The selected candidate will be an individual contributor who is responsible for SCAN, MBIST and JTAG implementation, verification, vector generation and ATE post-silicon debug for complex 40nm and 28nm Transport products.
Experience Level : 6-13 years of relevant DFT experience
- Responsible for JTAG implementation and verification.
- Responsible for MBIST implementation and verification.
- Responsible for SCAN insertion and DRC analysis/debug.
- Responsible for achieving high SCAN coverage and low DPPM.
- Responsible for SCAN, MBIST and JTAG gate-level simulations.
- Responsible for ATPG vector generation and ATE debug.
- Contribute to overall DFT methodology/tooling for 28nm flow.
- Contribute to SoC DFT SCAN, MBIST and JTAG architecture.
- Contribute to SCAN, MBIST and JTAG timing constraints/analysis.
- Strong understanding of DFT methodologies and tooling.
- DFT experience on SoC's with multiple scan chains and clocks.
- SCAN chain implementation at chip and block level.
- MBIST implementation at chip and block level.
- JTAG implementation at chip level.
- Gate simulation setup and debug.
Optional Experience :
- Test mode timing constraint development and analysis is a plus.
- Understanding of test compression and ATE debug is a plus.
- DFT architecture experience is a plus.