HR Manager at Big Rattle Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1767 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Big Rattle Technologies - UI/UX Developer - HTML/CSS/Photoshop (1-2 yrs)
About Big Rattle Technologies
Big Rattle Technologies specializes in development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies. We have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
Visit our website http://www.bigrattle.com for more details.
Job Description :
As a UI/UX Developer, you will :
1. Work with business consultants and technical consultants to develop optimal user interface designs based on studying users and employing industry best practices
2. Gather requirements from the back end - front end teams regarding structure, design & deployment of websites and software tools
3. Conduct expert reviews of user interfaces and provide feedback to business consultants to ensure designs meet the mental model of a user
4. Observe the current processes to understand the desired features and functions of the proposed software
5. Use Photoshop to create structural graphics (graphical elements used by CSS for background images, icons, border-treatments etc.) from a layered PSD, convert PSDs to HTML
6. Manage, plan and prepare training sessions and team meetings
7. Work with various teams to implement common frameworks and solutions
8. Field, develop and deliver new enhancements and products to the company's client base. Contribute in QA and testing phase
9. Develop documentation including help text, report samples, and screen samples
10. Provide training for internal team and external clients on new and existing products and technologies
Technical requirements :
1. Proficient with HTML4/HTML5, CSS2, CSS3 and exposure to frameworks such as LESS
2. Familiar with common web browsers and the differences between their layout engines and rendering modes
3. Familiar with DHTML for UI elements commonly built with DHTML (navigation elements, pop-up boxes, sliders/scrollers, slide shows etc.)
4. Comfortable with JQuery, especially for DOM manipulation, traversing and dynamic behaviors
5. Understanding and exposure to responsive design frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap
6. Strong understanding of the properties and proper use of common graphics file types (.PNG, .JPG and .GIF etc.) particularly creating graphics files with the minimum file size
7. Experience in UX (User Experience) design is an added advantage
Work Experience and Education Requirements :
1. 1 - 2 years of work experience in large enterprise or e-business systems
2. Graduates with any of the following degrees:
a. B.Sc. (CS, IT)/BCA
c. B.Tech. / B.E. Computer Science or Information Technology
d. Consistent track record of first class throughout
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.