HR Manager at Big Rattle Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:969 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Big Rattle Technologies - System Analyst - IT (1-2 yrs)
About Big Rattle Technologies
Big Rattle Technologies specializes in development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies. We have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking and Finance, Automobiles, Ecommerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
Visit our website http://www.bigrattle.com for more details.
As a System Analyst, you will:
1. Ensure that the requirements set forth by the business are captured and documented correctly for development and implementation
2. Identify, understand and plan for organizational and human impacts of planned systems
3. Ensure that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets
4. Plan a system flow from the ground to up and write technical requirements from a critical phase
5. Interact with internal users and customers to learn and document requirements for business
6. Interact with designers to understand software limitations
7. Help programmers during system development, e.g. provide use-cases, flowcharts and/or database design
8. Test the system performance and deploy the completed system
9. Document requirements or contribute to user manuals
10. Serve as change agent who can identify the organizational improvements required, design systems to implement those changes and train and motivate others to use the systems
11. Develop cost analysis, design considerations, improve staff impact and implement timelines
1. Ability to assess the suitability of information systems in terms of their intended outcomes
2. Possess practical knowledge in both areas (business and systems analysis) to ensure effective blending of the two
3. Should possess strong analytical skills and minute attention to detail
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are expected
Work Experience and Education Requirements:
1. 1 - 2 years of work experience in large enterprise or e-business systems
2. Graduates with any of the following degrees:
a. B.Sc. (CS, IT)/BCA
c. B.Tech. / B.E. Computer Science or Information Technology
d. Consistent track record of first class throughout
How to Apply: Send your updated resume .
Subject line for email: Application for System Analyst; Job Code: BRT1213
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.